LOCKDOWN VOUCHER SALE & AQUILA PRIVATE GAME RESERVE & SPA REDEMPTION AND CANCELLATION POLICY
Vouchers purchased via aquilaspecials.com must be redeemed before arrival:
General terms and validity:
- Day trip “lockdown sale” vouchers are quoted per person.
- Overnight “lockdown sale” vouchers are quoted per room.
- Vouchers include 15% VAT.
- Vouchers are quoted in South African Rand.
- All extras are excluded.
- Vouchers may be redeemed between 01 October 2020 and 15 December 2021.
- The redemption periods exclude the periods 15 December 2020 to 15 January 2021, as well as 27 – 28 September 2020 and 15 to 16 September 2021.
- Vouchers are sold inclusive of certain services and there will be no refunds for any services unused.
- The voucher includes the items mentioned and exclude any gratuity, beverages, additional activities and services and any other personal extras (like laundry, phone service etc.)
- Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Vouchers and bookings cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offers.
- Vouchers are only available via aquilaspecials.com and available to direct users only. Voucher cannot be redeemed by any Aquila Private Game Reserve & Spa trade partners or resellers.
- Aquila Private Game Reserve PTY LTD reserves the right to terminate the promotional offer hosted by aquilaspecials.com with reasonable notice.
Cancellation and refunds:
Guests making travel and booking arrangements with Aquila Private Game Reserve & Spa must have their own personal or business travel insurance to support any cancellation or curtailment of their booking.
- No Verbal cancellations will be accepted. Only written cancellations will be accepted. Please ensure that you receive an acknowledgement of your cancellation from reservations via email@example.com.
- No refunds for late check-in / arrival or early check-out.
- No refunds for services not used while at Aquila private Game Reserve & Spa.
- Aquila Private Game Reserve & Spa reserves the right to charge:
- 30% cancellation fee on the total booking if cancelled 44 days to 30 days prior to arrival.
- 50% cancellation fee on the total booking if cancelled 30 days to 22 days prior to arrival.
- 100% cancellation fee on the total booking if cancelled 21 days or less prior to arrival.
Conditions of visit:
These provisions are important and you should read them and ensure that you understand what they mean. If you do not understand anything contained in these provisions, please speak to a hotel manager, who will explain them to you and answer any questions that you may have.
All guests must have a valid Aquila Private Game Reserve & Spa booking number issued by the Head Office reservations office.
- All guests are subject to a security check-in on arrival. In the immediate post-lockdown period this may include a Covid19 pre-entry screening.
- All guests must sign an indemnity form at the security checkpoint before entry onto Aquila Private Game Reserve & Spa.
- Unpaid accounts are subject to interest. Interest and collection fees and costs may be charged at maximum legally allowable rates on overdue accounts.
- Any damages to rooms or hotel property and any outstanding payments due may be deducted from the guests credit card we have pre-authorised.
- Accommodation is provided on a cash basis. Your account must therefore be settled in full on arrival. You are responsible for payment for the full period reserved, even if your stay is cut short for any reason whatsoever. In the event of the account not being settled for any reason whatsoever, you hereby hold yourself personally responsible for all costs of whatsoever nature relating to your accommodation at the hotel. You also agree to pay all legal fees incurred as a result of failure to pay your account when it’s due for payment.
- No animals, food or beverages of any kind may be brought onto the premises.
- All rooms and facilities are non-smoking. You will be liable for a fine if you are found smoking in any non-smoking area on the premises.
- All rooms contain electronic safes. All use of these safes is entirely at your own risk.
- All vehicles are parked on the premises at your own risk.
Aquila Private Game Reserve has the right to request deposits in advance to secure your stay. In the event that you cancel any reservation, we will be entitled to charge a reasonable cancellation fee, the amount of which will be dependent upon the length of notice of cancellation provided by you – as well as our ability to secure alternative guests for the room reserved for you.
The use of Aquila Private Game Reserve is entirely at your own risk and you assume full responsibility for any risk or loss to person or property resulting from your stay at Aquila Private Game Reserve & Spa and our use of the premises and the facilities. All entry is subject to acknowledgement and signature of the Aquila Private Game Reserve & Spa indemnity form.